Up until now, if you have had any problems or doubts about a transaction made on your business account, you’ve had several options:
- Go and find the right information in the Qonto FAQs
- Contact our (fantastic) support team — Hard to resist
- Call Matthew, your friend from elementary school who did his high school internship at CIC
Although our team is super responsive, our FAQs are always up to date and your friends are very nice, sometimes it’s too late once you’ve found the information.
So we’ve decided to make it simpler to access this information! Even if we’d love to talk to you every day, what we really hope is that we can make managing your finances simple, quick and effective.
🥳 You have the answer before asking the question
Information, yes, but not just any information! Our teams have painstakingly selected your most common questions to give specific answers to them. Cards, checks, bank transfers, direct debits... we have addressed all these topics, and there’s good news, everything is available in one click from your transaction History!
🧐 How does it work?
- From your application, access to your transaction History and click on the transaction that questions you.
- Then click on Do you need Help? in the details of your transaction, you will find all the answers to the most common questions.
Since the early days of our business, we have always wanted to maintain a close relationship with you and help you as quickly as possible, as soon as you need. This feature is naturally not meant to replace our team! They are Qonto’s strength and voice and even if we have digitalized business banking, you should know that staying in contact is important to us.
This feature is part of a desire to give our users greater independence.
🤗 Not to abandon you when you have problems but to help you deal with them and take back control!